Information Collection and Use
- Apollo collects information about you and your company when you set up a Apollo account, when you register as a user of a Apollo Web Account, when you use Apollo services, when you visit the pages of Apollo’s web site, and when you enter Apollo promotions or respond to Apollo Customer Surveys.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, phone number. We will also ask for information about your company including name, address, account and billing contacts
- Apollo collects information about your transactions with us including information about your use of the various services that we offer.
- Apollo automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and the page you request.
- Apollo automatically collects and records information about emails we send out on your behalf including Proof-of-Delivery emails to yourself and any other people you have asked to have such notifications sent to.
- Apollo uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content and features you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting, for Apollo use only, about web usage, customer ordering patterns and the results of customer surveys.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Apollo does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other individuals or nonaffiliated companies, except to the extent necessary to provide the services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Apollo may set and access Apollo cookies on your computer.
- If you register as a user of a Apollo Web Account you will be asked if you would like to receive marketing and other informational communications from us. You can choose to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us at this stage or, at any time, by emailing with your request
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Apollo services, such as service announcements, promotional offers, administrative messages and the Apollo Newsletter, that are considered part of your Apollo account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Apollo Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Apollo may use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Apollo may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Apollo account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us.